A database of your events, new search filters, and badge scanner: what's new in 2Meet
We've got a whole list of updates that are already available in the 2Meet app. There are new functions for organizers, exhibitors, and attendees.
1. We've improved interaction with speakers. Now it will be easier than ever to communicate with a presenter. Speakers are accessible through a single list, and you can set up a meeting or send them a message from that list.
2. For regular visitors to events, we've added a way to switch between events within the app. Now all your events are available in one tab.
3. We've simplified event registration with deeplinks. After the update, clicking on the link in the email will take the user straight to the menu of the event in question.
4. There are also new filters in the contacts menu that allow you to sort people by specialty, job title, company, as well as "seeking" and "offering" tags.
5. Exhibitor filters have also been added. Now you can search for people by country, company sector, and brand. Plus, you can now add exhibitors to a Favorites list. There you can find all the users that have stars.
6. Onboarding slides have been added. After downloading the app, users can check out a few slides that explain the app's main functions
7. Badge scanning has been improved. Now scanning a QR code will take you to the person's profile. (Where you can send messages, make meetings, or add to favorites)